According to a circular issued on Thursday, the Federal Board – FBR Extended the Date for Submission of Tax Return to 30 Nov 2019.
Revenue has extended the date of filing of income tax declarations for the tax year 2019 or by November 30.
The deadline for filing returns for the tax year 2019 ends on Thursday after a month extension.
The circular states, “For tax year 2019, the history of the final tax total income / statements for the associations of individuals, individuals and companies has been further extended till November 30, 2019.”
The deadline has been expanded amid the government’s efforts to bring more people into the tax net and document the economy.
Why Submit Your Tax Statement
Submitting tax statements may seem like a long, difficult and unnecessary process but it has to be taken advantage of. By submitting a tax statement you are entitled to:
- Lower tax on bank transactions
- Reduce taxes when buying property or cars
- Tax refund
- | FBR Extended Date Submission Return |
- More Articles:
- FBR Issued 134,848 Tax Notices to Unregistered Persons
- Stock Market Ended 36 Points Due To Tight Band Trading